Cloud Accounting with Xero.
Cloud accounting services – software stored and accessed online – is an attractive option for small business owners. When using cloud accounting software, IT tasks such as version upgrades and data backup are managed by Xero.
Why People love Xero
- Fast, simple and customised invoicing
- Available anytime, anywhere you’re online on any device
- Real-time collaboration with us, your advisors
- Automated daily bank feeds
- Safe and secure
- Smart reports with links to source transactions
- Dashboard gives a clear financial overview
- Fantastic support at no additional cost
- No installation or IT maintenance required
- Pay as you go and no up-front costs
Xero – Easy to use and Affordable Cloud Accounting Software
At WalshGibbons we are enthusiastic to have become Xero Certified Partners. This cloud based accounting solution will assist with growing your business.
Some business owners love to be able to view their financials quickly and easily. Xero Cloud Accounting software enables our clients to do just that. There’s even an app for your smart phone so at the touch of a button you can invoice, quote or send statements. This Cloud Accounting package is ‘beautiful software’, but it is also affordable and most importantly easy to use, that’s why we at WalshGibbons recommend it. By simply logging on you can view your profit and loss, your paid, unpaid and overdue invoices, ,look at forecasts and budgets for your business. Xero Cloud Accounting is helping businesses all over the world get a firm handle on their finances. If you would like to find out more Xero Cloud Accounting please contact Noreen Whelan who heads up our cloud accounting team Noreen@walshgibbons.ie
Have a look at the Xero Video for more information on how it all works